The Global Staff Accountant supports the Global Accounting Manager in all areas of global accounting; recordkeeping and reporting. This includes analyzing and reconciliation of general ledger accounts international offices; serving as liaison to international office managers, providing assistance and resolving various accounting issues.
1. Support international office managers to resolve accounting issues and provide solutions:
2. Support international offices with timeliness and accuracy of monthly and year-end close.
3. Assist the Global Accounting Manager with overseeing local reporting for international offices:
4. Other duties and projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree with minimum of five years of relevant accounting experience.
2. Excellent analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills; accuracy and attention to details.
3. Strong communication skills to deal effectively with staff at all levels.
4. Strong organizational skills and ability to complete all work on time despite competing priorities.
5. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and the strong ability to take initiative.
6. Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience with Microsoft NAV or other accounting software.
7. Familiarity with multi-office, multi-national environment; international non-profit experience preferred.
8. Service orientation and willingness to learn.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org