- Assist in developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures for assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets administrative directives and policies issued by the organization.
- Utilizes knowledge of the organization’s resource, program objectives, and applicable regulations, guidelines, directives, principles, and practices as they relate to the Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Survey program.
- Reviews surveys assigned to parties automatically and manually for accuracy and linkages to other previously assigned requirements, as well as parties with newly created entities to determine if they are subject to existing enforcement screens.
- Provides programmatic support to ensure that agency achieves organizational goals in the timeliest and cost-effective manner.
- Provide survey compliance reviews, data analysis, and develop presentation slide decks to depict analysis conducted.
- Reviews foreign/domestic entities to ensure their authenticity, legitimacy, and location.
- Reports to Project Manager
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree (or equivalent) related to Business, Finance, and/or International Relations.
- Degree equivalent is 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrate mastery of spelling and grammar skills, and database management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Extended knowledge with computer tools common to business community such as, business registrations, database management, internet searching, and others.
- Exceptional communication skills in the English language both orally and in writing.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org