New Century US is actively recruiting for an opportunity for qualified HUMINT Targeting Officer. Please review the position description below. If interested and qualified, please apply.
Successful candidates will work well within team environments, but will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Candidates are required to work with customer personnel at all levels within the customer organization. Duties will also include but not limited to the following;
- Identify the people, relationships, and organizations having access to the information needed to address the most critical US foreign intelligence requirements and find opportunities to disrupt terrorist attacks, illegal arms trade, drug networks, cyber threats, and counterintelligence threats.
- HTOs will utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection, and provide ongoing support to field operations.
- HTOs will collaborate with other operational support personnel to identify critical information gaps.
- Perform all-source analysis including social network analysis and geospatial analysis to identify potential human sources to resolve these intelligence gaps
- Provide detailed input to asset validation panels to assist in the determination of current and future viability of sources.
- HTO will represent defense HUMINT in agency, defense and national forums, and produce and give briefings as necessary.
- Providing briefings of products at meetings, workshops, or other community venues for the purposes of intelligence sharing and best practices.
- Possess analytic contacts throughout the IC, have a high level of subject matter expertise for the assigned area of responsibility or target set, and have experience in tagging data and building networks using Palantir, or similar software.
- Develop ideas in a logical sequence, leading to a validated conclusion.
Candidates should meet the following requirements in order to be considered for this position;
- Five (5) Years HUMINT Targeting Experience with a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in history/political/intelligence or law enforcement topic)
- o Education substitution allowed with an additional 4 years of Intel Experience and a HS Diploma
- Active TS/SCI clearance required at the time of hire. (CI Polygraph preferred)
- Must have the technical skills, knowledge, and experience to create and edit network diagrams, HQ’s generated lead cables, trace response cables, and asset validation cables a with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to create network diagrams using Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or other similar tools, and have experience with Geo Metadata Analysis and Pattern of Life development using ArcGIS, GoogleEarth, Palantir and other appropriate tools.
- Must be able to read and process intelligence reports from all disciplines (HUMINT and Technical data).
- Should be comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing. Clearly and concisely express multifaceted concepts.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org