We are looking for a driven and focused Graduate Research Analyst based in our central London office.
The primary initial focus will be on Jane's Terrorism and Insurgency Centre (JTIC) proprietary events database:
• Overseeing the collection of daily terrorism events worldwide & editing event stream for tagging into JTIC events database.
• Performing enhanced open source search to identify additional events and process them for database tagging.
• Database management – ensuring data accuracy & currency
• Oversight of event database tagging – performing QA checks on tagged events
Once a suitable degree of proficiency has been established, subsequent duties and responsibilities on the development path include:
• The production responsive daily analysis pieces in coordination with CRAFT regional desks.
• Contributing to monthly analysis deliverables.
• Editing and updating existing terrorist group profiles and researching and writing new profiles as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- MA in an English or Politics related subject
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org