ICF Next is looking for a Senior Project Manager (native English speaker) with Web Management background to work intramuros to the European Commission.
Business Analyst to provide specifications for the transition of websites to a new Drupal 8 based web content management system. Discovering, validating, documenting and communicating business-related knowledge and requirements.
The Business Analyst is an experienced professional with strong web and business analysis background, excellent communication skills and ability to conceptualise problems.
- Understand the needs of the business relating to online publishing of content for the European Commission official websites;
- Use different techniques for collecting requirements from stakeholders such as interviews, workshops, web-site analysis and document analysis;
- Determine with stakeholders the correct prioritization of requirements. Ability to understand customer expectations;
- Provide a bridge between the business stakeholders and the development teams, including preparation of User Acceptance;
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail (through use cases, user stories, screen mock-ups or other techniques) to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team;
- Take into account the relevant business rules, security, data protection policies, regulations and procedures;
- Work within a project management framework (PM²) assisting the Product Owner and Project Manager in an agile team.
- At least 5 years of experience in the domain of web communications;
- At least 5 years of hands on experience with business analysis, process and systems modelling;
- Methodologies: SCRUM, Agile, PM² (or similar: Prince 2…);
- Data modelling, entity-relationship modelling;
- Analysis of requirements and design of websites;
- Web content management systems (Drupal, Sharepoint, Wordpress or similar).
- Formal education: University education or equivalent;
- Languages: English: Excellence.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org