Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
The contract division provides “full cycle” support of the contracts function, from the initial stages of proposal and budget development through award negotiation, implementation, and close out. The contracts division provides such support to Social Impact’s two technical program divisions and the program management division. The Senior Contracts Associate reports to the Senior Contracts Manager and provides support to these portfolios, as well as independently providing support to various Task Orders.
- Participate in award reviews, negotiation, and start-up of new projects, providing guidance on contract terms and conditions to program teams
- Support the general contract administration of each project within the Division portfolio, including issuance of consultant contracts, subcontracts, and procurement contracts.
- Prepare and submit correspondence to the client for approvals, waivers, funding notifications, modification requests, etc.
- Review and prepare budgets for contract modifications and client meetings.
- Assist with client reporting requirements and internal analysis needs.
- Assist in the development and delivery of contracts training modules.
- Guide and support programs and field offices with contracts related compliance issues such as rate determination, procurement policies and procedures and negotiations.
- Administration of contracts reports and including but not limited to: Quarterly Metrics for Balanced Scorecard, ESRS (small business subcontracts reporting), FSRS (FFATA reporting) and CPARs response coordination and administration.
- Coordinate GSA contract administration related tasks as needed.
- Other related duties/tasks as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, international relations, finance, or related field, or the equivalent in education/experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the administration of USG and non-USG awards working with the FAR/AIDAR, CFRs and relevant OMB circulars, other donor/client regulations, etc.
- USAID, Dept. of State, and other international development donor experience, cost/price analysis, indefinite quantity contracts, and grants and commercial contracting highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required.
- Team Player with good analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and a capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of contracts preparation requirements and practices, covering cost-plus-fixed fee, time and materials, and other contracting methodologies, especially for international development programs and agencies.
- Knowledge of the compliance environment and relevant rules and regulations within the international development sector highly desirable.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
Come join our energetic and innovative team!
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org