WindEurope is the voice of the wind industry - actively promoting wind energy on behalf of its member organisations in Europe and worldwide. Our resources are focused on advocacy, communications, market intelligence and events to support the growth of our members.
We are seeking a Project Assistant to support our work on Research and Innovation in particular the management of the ETIPWind platform as well as other EU-funded projects to advance wind energy. The Project Assistant works in the Advocacy & Messaging team (Policy Division) and reports to the Head of Advocacy and Messaging.
- Support the Administration of ETIPWind and other EU-funded projects coordinated by or involving WindEurope;
- Lead on the logistics, help prepare agendas, minutes and follow-up of internal and external project meetings of ETIPWind and other EU-funded projects coordinated by or involving WindEurope;
- Lead on the Communication of the deliverables of ETIPWind and other EU-funded projects including preparation of newsletters, webinars, update of relevant websites, management of Social Media in relation to the projects;
- Support the drafting of reports, information data gathering and processing for ETIPWind and other EU-funded projects;
- Support the internal coordination of ETIPWind deliverables, monitor timely delivery;
- Support and be active in developing WindEurope’s network within the Research and Innovation Community including EU institutions responsible for funding programmes, national authorities, international organisations and members;
- Participate in external events and perform presentations to promote and disseminate the activities and results of EU-funded projects to external audiences;
- Provide onsite support for external events, workshops including WindEurope annual event;
- Handle relations with external suppliers – e.g. designers, events logistics, catering.
- 2 years of experience in supporting EU-funded projects preferably in the field of Energy and Climate.
- Technical understanding of EU project management;
- Good organisational skills;
- Detail-oriented and accurate;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Strong ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Thrives in a multicultural and international environment;
- IT literate (MS Office, Outlook, website content management systems, CRM/contact databases).
- English (fluent written and verbal) is mandatory;
- Other languages are an asset.
- Competitive package;
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment;
- An opportunity to learn more about the wind energy sector while gaining working experience in a dynamic organisation.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org