The Intelligence Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for leading efforts to prevent, monitor and respond to information/data breaches and cyber-attacks. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the execution of Information Security directives and activities in alignment with Citi's data security policy.
- Apply in-depth disciplinary knowledge to triage, process, analyze, intelligence alerts, reports, and briefings
- Monitor and research cyber threats with a direct or indirect impact to the Citi brand
- Assess cyber threat data and correlate with existing understanding of cyber threats impacting the Citi franchise
- Ascertain the impact of an attack and develop threat trends to assess their overall impact and inform senior decision makers
- Engage in liaison activities with intelligence communities, law enforcement, industry partners, peer financial institutions, and information sharing communities
- Complete the daily operational components of the intelligence mission
- Assume informal/formal mentor role within teams and assist with the coaching and training of new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Advanced Persistent Threat, Third Party Risks/Threats, Cybercrime, Extremist Groups and Cyber Terrorists, Hacktivism, Distributed Denial of Service attacks, Fraud, Malware, Mobile Threats
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org