We are hiring a Senior Programs Manager for our field office in Niamey, Niger! We are searching for someone to lead our Program Management Team. Are you a strong leader, desire to build teams, and have a natural ability to develop others? If so, we invite you to apply! Don’t miss this opportunity to strategize with of our Senior Management Team in Niger
This position allows for family accompaniment.
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Directly be responsible for overall supervision, direction, and conducting of performance appraisals of Program Management Team.
- Design new and continuing programs, creating budgets and developing narrative proposals.
- Discern, manage, and report critical physical, emotional, or spiritual concerns of supervised staff.
- Prepare and submit monthly narrative and programmatic field reports to the Country Director.
We need you to bring:
- A personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and desire to continue being an active, consistent witness for Him.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years related experience. Master’s degree in International Development or related field preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience working overseas, particularly in Africa.
- Twelve credit hours of college-level Biblical studies strongly preferred.
- Fluent spoken and written English required. French is highly preferred.
- Ability to coordinate and manage staff and project activities.
- Analytical capacity with ability to plan in advance, research as needed, and take initiative.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org