EUROCITIES, the network of major European cities, is looking for a work experience placement under the supervision of the policy advisor and project coordinator in the area of urban mobility and transport for six months starting beginning of November 2019. EUROCITIES is an equal opportunity employer. At EUROCITIES we are committed to fair employment practices and encourage applications from people of all ethnicities, ages and genders, as well as those with disabilities. We strive to create a workforce which is as diverse as the cities we serve.
- monitoring EU transport policy initiatives
- contributing to policy papers
- supporting the organisation of project events and webinars
- drafting articles, publications and other communications
- participating in the organisation of the Mobility Forum and working group meetings
- general administrative tasks
- university degree
- basic knowledge of EU transport policy and the EU institutions
- excellent English
- good command of MS Office
- proactive, organised, team player
- assistance with living expenses of up to €200 per month under Belgian legislation
- reimbursement of local public transport expenses
- assistance with lunch expenses
- a Belgian mobile phone number, with credit for calls and internet
- up to €300 reimbursement for one trip home during the contract
- insights into the daily work of a projects team
- a dynamic and international working environment
Please send your motivation letter and CV by COB 18 October 2019 to:
Patricia de Wouters, HR Officer
Email : [email protected]
Email subject : application WEP Mobility
Your motivation letter (maximum one page) should include responses to the following questions:
- What attracts you to EUROCITIES?
- How do you see the role of cities in improving mobility / transport in the EU?
Interviews will be held between 28-31 October.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org