Women Moving Millions (WMM) is a global community of over 320 high-net-worth individuals who each make a minimum $1 million commitment to organizations or initiatives benefiting women and girls. Collectively, our members have made bold commitments of over $680 million and continue to give well beyond those initial commitments. Together, we represent a new era of resources by and for women, using the power of our voice and our influence to inspire others to invest with a gender lens.
Our core values and beliefs, which guide our work, can be read here: https://womenmovingmillions.org/about/
Women Moving Millions is seeking a Special Assistant to work alongside the Executive Director to advance the mission of the organization. Specifically, the Special Assistant will provide support to the Executive Director including the scheduling of internal and external meetings, board and committee coordination, events, research, and communications. Additionally, the Special Assistant will work with other staff to support member engagement programs and other strategic initiatives focused on furthering the mission and vision of the organization.
Job Title: Special Assistant to the Executive Director
Location: New York, NY
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Time Commitment: Full time
Supervisor: Executive Director
Start Date: ASAP
- Manage the Executive Director’s schedule and communications.
- Provide assistance to the Executive Director with travel including logistical support, production of itineraries, and other briefing materials.
- Prepare correspondence, talking points, briefings, speeches, proposal, meetings minutes, and other materials for internal and external meetings.
- Provide support for program events including the Philanthropic Leadership Program, Annual Summit, and regional in-person events.
- Support programmatic partnerships as needed.
- Manage the external events calendar.
- Provide support for board meetings, retreats, and other governance activities.
- Manage special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Reconcile monthly expenses.
- Provide assistance to the Chair of the Board of Directors as needed.
- Conduct research and analysis and present summary reports as needed.
- Strong commitment to Women Moving Millions’ mission, vision, values, and beliefs.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant or similar support role.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills; ability to represent WMM in a professional, engaging and dynamic manner.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and must be comfortable working on a dynamic, growing team.
- Well-developed organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, business communication and time management skills.
- High-level of proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
Please submit résumé and brief cover letter.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org