Contributing to our communications activities, you will work at the intersection of entrepreneurial and political worlds, translating technical content into engaging calls for action and giving the right spin to Brussels lingo.
The ideal candidate stays on top of issues with a bright and curious mind and the ability to learn, understand and act fast while demonstrating a sense of humor and team spirit.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Contributing to concept and strategy of a 360° communication strategy across platforms, for members, partners, and stakeholders;
- Implementing and executing campaigns across platforms;
- Maintaining relationships with startup founders and community leaders globally;
- Playing a proactive role in everyday operations; and the
- Supporting our global growth alongside our leadership team.
- Be a self-starting tech & policy enthusiast; an independent thinker and creative individual;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills in English are essential;
- Have a high emotional intelligence and strong interpersonal skills;
- Possess knowledge and understanding of EU institutions and legislative processes;
- Have an ability to translate and communicate complex issues on point;
- Demonstrate appreciation and skills to lead organisational tasks;
- Be a recent MA graduate in communications, political science or similar disciplines;
- Have the legal eligibility to work in the EU.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org