Join us to lead, design and build the next generation of digital engagement for United Way Worldwide. The primary function of the Digital Marketing Specialist (Lead Associate)-Europe and Middle East Markets is to execute the digital engagement strategy for our Digital Services program, and to galvanize 10 markets across Europe toward a deeper level of digital engagement and capacity, while raising the overall awareness of United Ways with in the region. The ideal candidate will be a talented, driven marketer, with equal footing in data and communication, experienced in driving successful digital campaigns, comfortable with technology and content development, who blends email and social media expertise with an analytical mind. Must have a digital marketing background who has successfully executed, maintained, and optimized digital marketing campaigns. Our ideal candidate will have experience and strong cultural awareness across European and Middle Eastern markets, and possess an adaptability and results-driven attitude. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the Email Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager, the Digital Services team, data integration partners, as well as local United Way representatives to create and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive key metrics, including conversions, lead generation and fundraising activity on United Way’s digital properties. This is a great opportunity to help build and drive digital strategy and transformation of United Way across Europe, creating a model for broader global engagement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION:
An individual must be able to perform each essential duty listed below at a satisfactory level:
- Manage day-to-day digital marketing campaign execution for local United Ways across markets in Europe and the Middle East.
- Have the ability to be cross-trained for technical build-out and implementation of email, advertising, and social media campaigns.
- Possess a strong familiarity with the Salesforce ecosystem, including experience with Non-Profit Success Pack, Pardot, Social Studio, Marketing Cloud and CRM.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to create and execute data-driven, dynamic email campaigns and deliver highly-targeted/segmented marketing campaigns, lifecycle emails, retention/reactivation programs, and loyalty building communications.
- Execute various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Report on digital results and provide insights and recommendations.
- Create documentation for processes, A/B tests, and digital marketing promotions.
- Interact with local United Way stakeholders on a daily basis and act as a representative of the Digital Services team.
- Coordinate translation of content across markets for successful campaign implementation.
- Ensure digital marketing messages are properly constructed to adhere to industry best practices.
- After an initial training period at United Way Worldwide, be located in a European United Way office, with occasional travel between offices for training and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum requirements include:
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience in B2C, B2B2C, or nonprofit brands.
- BA/BS in related field such as marketing, analytics or statistics, communications or related field.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Strong understanding of email and social media marketing concepts and metrics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, driven environment, implementing last-minute changes as needed.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, creative, analytical and takes initiative.
- Ability to work self-directed, under pressure, meet deadlines, manage multiple project simultaneously, and review and analyze data.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, communication, project, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form). Technical Skills:
- Experience using Email Service Provider (ESP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), Pardot, as well as Salesforce Non-Profit Success Pack (NPSP) as a foundational CRM platform.
- Experience with social media platforms like Social Studio (preferred), HootSuite, or Sprout Social, as well as conducting paid social campaigns across multiple social platforms
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics (GA), and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Demonstrated skills with Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, formatting, et al)
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required duties, responsibilities and skills. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org