Operating 24/7/365, our Global Security department is made up of security and crisis management experts who are highly knowledgeable in the risks associated with global travel. As industry experts, we provide our clients with timely, relevant, actionable intelligence and advice, utilising cutting-edge technology to supply location specific insight and monitoring of incidents.
We are looking for an analytical, proactive and pragmatic individual to support the team in Identifying, researching and advising on any potential risks, from a short lived crisis to an enduring risk factor, in the Europe and CIS region.
Key activities of a Global Threat Analyst
- Monitoring a range of sources and staying abreast of developments which may impact those on our client base.
- Publishing accurate, informative and actionable security alerts on incidents, updating network intelligence sources and recording qualitative and quantitative ratings.
- Supporting the Coordinators in providing analytical advice, including with travel tracking services and Active Monitoring.
- Gaining an understanding of client profiles in order to help us proactively engage with their staff should they be impacted by security events.
- Escalating out of the ordinary security incidents or major deterioration when appropriate and become part of the Incident Management team – this may involve working out of hours.
- Providing specialist risk intelligence information and content for consultancy projects.
- Supporting the Client Services team with presentations on securities issues.
- Engaging with wider Healix stakeholders, including but not exclusive to Healix medical, projects and business development colleagues.
- There may be a requirement to travel, depending on business needs
Our requirements for a Global Threat Analyst
- Comprehensive knowledge and genuine interest in political and security issues in the Europe & CIS region.
- Able to multi-task, working to tight, time-sensitive deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of written material.
- Analytical mindset with demonstrated initiative, a willingness to take responsibility and offer realistic solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team environment.
- A degree in International Relations, Politics, Security Studies, History or equivalent. Preference will be given to those with post-graduate qualifications.
- A second relevant regional language is an advantage.
- Relevant internships in government, international bodies, NGOs, corporate security are desirable.
- Previous experience of travelling and/or working in the Europe & CIS region
The Healix culture is warm and friendly, we are proud of our working environment and our loyal and dedicated employees. We employ high quality and experienced professionals from within the medical, assistance and security professions. We are also pleased to offer career development opportunities for those wishing to diversify or take additional responsibilities.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org