Reporting directly to the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, you will be the primary support on everything operational and administrative. You will serve as the main point of contact for all internal and external parties on matters related to interviewing and executive search activity. This is a dynamic role and requires a forward-looking thinker who is, organized and proposes solutions. This position is ideal for someone with an interest working in recruiting or the talent space. You will be mentored and will have the option and opportunity to grow and develop valuable skills. You will be part of a growing and outstanding team.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide a wide range of operational and administrative support and assistance on other related tasks and projects, as required
- Manage a busy calendar, including vetting and prioritizing meeting requests, panel interviews, and travel bookings and team activities
- Prepare monthly expense reports
- Handle a heavy volume of requests from internal and external stakeholders including, but not limited to, answering inquiries, resolving problems, and making appropriate referrals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Industry experience providing administrative support
- 2+ years of experience with Calendar management
- Sense of and ability to adapt to new situations
- Interest and passion for establishing a career in talent acquisition or corporate HR
- Capability in maintaining extreme confidentiality with data and all communications both incoming and outgoing; Team-oriented with the ability to develop relationships with hiring managers and represent The Times to candidates of all levels
- passion for news and the role of a free press.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org