International SOS is the world's leading Medical & Travel Security Services company. We are in the business of saving and protecting lives, when involved in medical or security situations. With more than 11,000 multi-cultural medical, security and logistics experts providing support and assistance from over 1,000 locations in 90 countries. International SOS is built upon our values of passion, expertise, respect, and care. We believe that with these values set in place, we have created a culture where employee satisfaction begins with a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome. We prioritize diversity and believe in a culture rooted in collaboration, respect, and accountability.
We are currently seeking full time International Operations Coordinators to join our Assistance Center located in Trevose, PA.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to be a part of a great team within a growing organization! International Operations Coordinators work hand in hand with our medical and security team to coordinate assistance for our members. You will also maintain accurate case records/documents by using our telecommunication and computer systems.
Ideal candidate is someone who is:
- Superior customer service
- Stress management/ability to work under pressure/multi-tasking skills
- Strong organization/prioritization/attention to detail
- Problem solving/thinking outside the box
- Cultural awareness/Diversity/Teamwork
- Strong ethical values
The following shift patterns are scheduled (month to month)
- 3x13 hour shifts (4 days off) for days and night
- 4x10 hours shifts (3 days off) for days only
- 5x8 hours shifts (2 days off) for days only
This is an ideal position with flexible schedule, great benefits and amazing work environment.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads logistical arrangements via various case management structures, including the Medical Transportation Desk, First Contact Gateway, and Inpatient & Outpatient cases.
- Works with the teams across 26 Global Assistance Centers in case management and resolution of customer cases.
- Provide empathetic, quality service to our customers.
- Acts as the first point of contact for new and existing cases and serves as the voice of International SOS for our clients.
- Maintains all cases in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the Coordinating Doctor is aware of all medical reports and actions required.
- Works with Supervisor and Security staff for all security related issues.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or client information.
- Escalates all complaint or perceived complaint cases to the Operations Supervisor immediately.
- Action all incoming tasks, faxes, emails and correspondence pertaining to active and/or closed cases.
- Assist with the training of new Coordinators by mentoring them during their training program.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (International Business, International Relations, Spanish, French, Liberal Arts, Business Management a plus).
- Customer Service experience a plus.
- Must have understanding of Geography.
- Travel or Study Abroad Experience a plus (Studies, Personal, Volunteer).
- Volunteer Experience or Internships.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Fluent in English.
- Fluency or proficiency in any other language is preferred (specifically - Spanish, Portuguese, French, or Mandarin).
Additional Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Occasional domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Passport.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org