Hanbury Strategy is a fast-growth strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to clients from the FTSE 100 through to fast-growth, disruptive start-ups.
In just three years Hanbury has grown to over 50 people with offices in London, Brussels and Berlin and has very ambitious plans for 2020 and beyond. Described as 'one of the most exciting start-ups in the space for some years'. Hanbury’s EU team is fast growing and provides clients with analysis and strategic advice on political and regulatory developments in Brussels and member states.
We are looking for an experienced Associate Director to join our health team, who would relish the opportunity to help drive Hanbury's EU business to the next stage of growth. This person would be responsible for leading and advising clients, managing the healthcare insight product and overseeing elements of the Health Public Affairs team and working closely with EU Director Chris Glueck and EU Partner, Gergely Polner. The role is Brussels-based.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growth business with bold ambitions. The AD will help to grow a team with huge potential and work on some projects that genuinely leave their mark.
- Salary DoE;
- Generous bonus scheme - up to three months annual salary depending on performance;
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
- Ideally you have a solid understanding of or experience working within government, a regulator or the EU Institutions, or you bring substantial experience in public affairs;
- You have proven experience in health policy.
- Oversee a portfolio of client accounts working with the Director/Partner and rest of the senior team to ensure the efficient and profitable running of those accounts;
- Demonstrate understanding of clients’ commercial objectives and develop programmes which have clear commercial outcomes and measurable objectives;
- Have the experience and knowledge to become the trusted and experienced adviser to senior clients;
- Develop new ways of working and processes that increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Play a key role in managing resources and workflow within the team;
- Manage junior members of the team, taking responsibility for their development and progression;
- Act as a role model and coach for team members to drive individual development and the growth of the practice;
- Be active in building cross-practice collaboration both in terms of culture and driving business opportunities.
Email your CV (no covering letter) and answer the following questions in your email:
- Tell us about a time when you overcame a challenge/successfully influenced someone? (300 words max);
- What achievement are you most proud of in your career thus far? (300 words max);
- How do you believe the current COVID-19 epidemic will shape the future of EU health policy going forward? We are looking for facts and reasonable, well explained predictions on what’s likely to happen and what are the main indicators to watch. (1 page max).
We encourage early applications as we will be hiring on a rolling basis.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org