PrimCorp, LLC is seeking to fill an Intelligence Research Specialist for the U.S. Marshall’s Service (USMS), Executive, Administrative and Professional Support Services, Financial Services Division (FSD), Office of Procurement (OOP) at USMS facilities in the National Capital Region, (Northern Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia).
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Conduct intelligence research and analysis in order to determine patterns and links in USMS investigations.
- Assist Senior Intelligence Analyst or Investigator in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete case
- Plan and conduct a variety of quantitative and qualitative studies, analyses, assessments, and evaluations related to criminal investigation cases, data for completeness of information and proper
- Produce quantitative and qualitative report on criminal investigation cases as
- Consolidate, analyze, and evaluate incoming classified and sensitive, but unclassified (SBU) intelligence reports and
- Identify missing data and formulate initiatives to collect required
- Analyze and provide assistance to investigators concerning fugitive
- Establish methodologies for problems encountered during operational
- Prepare basic-descriptive, current reportorial or speculative-estimative classified and SBU intelligence
- Prepare daily reports as designated by the Chief, TOG showing activity of current classified surveillance activities to include maps and charts showing updated locations of persons under
- Prepare and conduct training for TOG personnel, as requested by the Chief, TOG and other
- Respond to TOG law enforcement operations to provide technical assistance with the installation of technical intelligence collection platforms as the mission
- Conduct research and development and test and evaluation of commercial and classified emerging technologies and make recommendations to Chief,
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have at least three years of specialized experience related to the duties described above.
- Experience with Pen Link, mapping and GIS
- Experience with or ability to learn USMS telecommunications systems and surveillance techniques.
- A High School diploma is required
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org