Responsible for marketing and patient experience outcomes in support of International Affairs departmental programs and initiatives. Oversees and navigates the entire patient experience for overseas patients and their families ensuring a smooth and positive experience from admitting to discharge
- Creates and develops initial copy of marketing plan in support of International Affairs programs and initiatives.
- Collaborates with marketing on recommendations to produce final marketing materials that support program objectives.
- Oversees the entire patient experience for overseas patients ensuring a smooth and positive experience from admitting to discharge.
- Facilitates and coordinates the handling of complaints and grievances by providing updates/feedback to clinical and non clinical members.
- Assesses and mitigates any negative patient experiences utilizing appropriate service recovery tools.
- Compiles Press Ganey survey results. Analyzes data and makes recommendations on the improvement of service delivery and how to rectify negative experiences.
- Maintains and updates department database of complaints and resolutions. Ensures data integrity.
- Leads event and business development meetings regarding relationship strategy. Researches best practices and competitor programs for inclusion into International Affairs protocols and programs.
- Works with patients, families, and visitors, providing information about available resources and assistance as needed.
- Coordinates schedules, appointments, reservations and meetings in support of patient hospital stay.
- Performs related duties as required.
*ADA Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years related customer service experience, required. Hospitality and Healthcare experience, preferred.
- Bilingual, including demonstrated foreign language proficiency required. Certified in Language, required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Power Point, required.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication, and problem solving skills, required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org