Every employee of IRI is responsible for carrying out the Mission of IRI and demonstrating the Core Values in their day to day operations. The Core Values, which are IRI’s foundational building blocks include:
Excellence- We believe in quality results delivered by investing in people. Freedom- We believe in exploration and experimentation to be agile and responsive. Respect- We believe in trust, empathy, and empowering people. Teamwork- We believe in diversity, inclusion, and the power of global collaboration. Transparency- We believe in open communication and clear decision-making. Accountability- We believe in personal responsibility as the foundation of success.
IRI is seeking an organized and self-motivated HR and Recruiting professional to support our recruitment activities for domestic and international positions, including positions in business development and operational areas. The Recruitment Specialist will build relationships with Hiring Managers and aid in IRI’s global recruitment processes based on leading industry practices.
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Coordinates full cycle recruitment- manage internal and external communication, post job descriptions, sourcing, screening candidates, schedule, and conduct interviews
- Establish a strong rapport with Hiring Managers to develop staffing strategies to fill all vacancies in a timely manner.
- Enhancing IRI’s visibility on social media platforms by proactively creating diverse talent communities that support IRI’s future talent needs via Brand Champions, Marketing Campaigns, Editorial Calendars on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Podcast.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience ensuring that the ATS is user friendly and efficient
- Create and support university outreach initiatives
- 3-5 years of full cycle corporate recruiting experience, with exposure to a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources administration or equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize work related demands and achieve deadlines.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System support and employee integration, preference for UltiPro experience
- An alignment with IRI's Core Values, evidenced through your actions and past experiences.
- Professional demeanor including your approach to handling competing priorities and working collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- A mastery of both written and verbal communication skills for the purposes of influencing, negotiating, and connecting with job-seeker audiences.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience sourcing candidates through online and social media outlets.
- Experience building talent communities on various (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) social media platform
Please complete your profile and submit your cover letter and resume to IRI's website.