If you are passionate about transforming communities with a mission-driven organization, then we have the opportunity for you!
The Program Assistant for Children and Family Services will support LIRS in delivering high quality programs and services for unaccompanied children and refugee minors. This position is focused on providing data entry and administrative support to federally funded and privately funded programs across the Programs department.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide support to Program Managers and Assistant Director in oversight of program quality and quality assessment tools.
- Provide data entry including creating and auditing electronic case files.
- Uploading referral documents into the LIRS database and tracking compliance of programmatic outcomes.
- Assist with various programmatic communication processes and tools, including program memos, network communications, informational materials, and other communications and tools.
- Maintain up to date contact lists, and address changes in databases
- Manage monthly and periodic partner meetings.
- Manage network-wide training schedule and track participant experience
- Provide assistance for headquarters monitoring preparation including collecting memos, training plans, informal communications, throughout the year and filing reports
- Providing administrative support for funding proposals
- High School Diploma or equivalent education
- A minimum of three years of experience providing administrative/data entry support required.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred
- Proficient in web communications technology, including Teams, Go To Meeting, etc.
- Experience working in a non-profit organization preferred.
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced dynamic working environment.
- Experience with system process creation and project tracking and monitoring preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel to sites and attend relevant conferences up to 10%.
- Commitment to LIRS's core mission and values and an ability to model those values in relationship with colleagues and partners; commitment to empowering refugees and migrants.
Excellent benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, 403b contribution and match, short-term and long-term disability, group life insurance and generous vacation/sick/personal leave.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org