Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions as part of a global community committed to lasting change.
So far, 24.8 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to $48.4 billion commitments being made by world leaders, which has affected 880 million lives to date.
- Manage the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process from start to finish
- Maintain accurate physical files and records within financial software system (Sage
- Intacct). Experience using Sage Intacct is essential for this position
- Complete timely monthly close; incl. bank reconciliation and coordinating on credit card reconciliation
- Prepare monthly report for exec/finance committee
- Manage staff expense reimbursements via Expensify and petty cash
- Point person for annual audit and 990 preparation
- Preparation of donor acknowledgement letters
- Assist VP of Finance as required.
- 3+ years’ non-profit accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proven trustworthiness and ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
- Experience using Sage Intacct required
- Experience with non-profit audit and 990 preparation
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org