The Fund for Global Human Rights is a leading supporter of on-the-ground human rights groups around the world. Dedicated to finding and funding the most effective human rights organizations in regions from Latin America to Africa to Southeast Asia, the Fund for Global Human Rights offers grants and facilitates technical support to ensure the long-term effectiveness and viability of front-line groups working in challenging conditions with scant resources.
As an employer, we are deeply committed to the overall well-being of our staff. We offer 100 percent employer paid health benefits, generous paid leave, and flexible working options designed to meet the diverse needs of our globally based team members. For more information, please visit www.globalhumanrights.org
About the Role
This Salesforce Administrator and Data Analyst will perform a critical function: ensuring the integrity of revenue data in the Salesforce system, collecting and analyzing information, and providing regular reports to leadership to inform budgetary decisions. The Salesforce Administrator/Analyst will sit within the Development-Communications Department and will support teams that raise money from and engage in outreach with institutions as well as individuals. This position will very closely with colleagues in the Finance Department and will play a crucial role in strengthening the Fund’s workflows and systems integration.
Reports to: Vice President for Development
Essential Functions and Specific Responsibilities: Where you will make the most impact
New York or Washington, DC location preferred. East Coast location acceptable.
1. 100% Employer paid platinum medical coverage for employee
2. 100% Employer paid dental coverage for employee
3. 50% shared vision coverage for employee
4. Dependents’ premiums are at cost.
5. Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment at twice the annual salary
6. 5% employer retirement contribution after 1 year of service through TIAA CREF
a. 20 days annual leave for first year (prorated based on hire date) and then 22 after 2 years and 25 after 6 years
b. 12 sick/well-being days,
c. 11 paid holidays
d. 1 floating holiday and
e. 2 personal days
f. 20 days of parental leave
g. Up to 3 months sabbatical after 7 years of service
8. Flexible Spending Account for medical and dependent care
9. HSA account if participating in a high deductible health plan.
10. Employee Assistance Program
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org