Drive all international and head office recruitment activities ensuring availability of potential internal and external talent in line with GOAL’s People and Development Strategy in order to achieve GOAL’s current and future objectives. Position holder will work closely with HR leadership, relevant hiring managers managing the end-to-end recruitment processes from vacancy to offer management. The role will actively contribute to talent attraction projects including executive searches, attraction and employer branding efforts. The role holder will have a great opportunity to significantly contribute to the transformation of GOAL’s Talent agenda, build their stakeholder management skills and gain visibility with GOAL’s senior managers.
Duties and responsibilities
Sourcing & Interview management
- Proactively drive GOAL’s recruitment process to ensure recruit high calibre staff in a fair, effective and professional manner.
Advertise all approved vacancies through GOAL’s recruitment software Greenhouse and via other means namely jobsites, social media, networking, research, candidate referrals and non-traditional methods.
Manage the selection process of candidates at every stage, candidate screening, scheduling of technical and final interviews either in person, phone or via online systems available.
Liaise with technical specialists to assess candidates via technical and final interviews.
- Provide quality candidate experience in line with GOAL’s People strategy and Values.
- Drive compensation negotiations with potential candidates.
- Develop and build relationships with key stakeholders to gain an understanding of the business needs and functions for recruitment needs.
- Manage job offers to candidates and handover to the HRBP team for onboarding.
- Ensure all stakeholders (hiring managers, HR business partners etc.) are kept updated at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Support in building Talent Acquisition and identification capability organization wide e.g. assessment and interviewing skills development for line managers
Talent Attraction & Employer Branding
- Organize and/or attend recruitment fairs plus other talent attraction events focused on building a strong employer brand and a pipeline of candidates for GOAL.
- Explore opportunities and propose creative solutions that will increase GOAL’s employer brand equity.
- Liaise with the communications team, managing aspects of talent attraction through internal organizational and social media channels.
Database Management & Data Analytics
- Maintain applicant tracking system at each stage of the recruitment process as well as all recruitment databases; ensure data accuracy and completeness for reporting purposes.
- Contribute to long term talent acquisition planning.
- Monitor trends from different sourcing channels, external markets and identifying opportunities for strengthening GOAL’s talent pipeline.
- Maintain data confidentiality, retention and deletion in alignment with GDPR guidelines.
- Monitor Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with external vendors to ensure fair partnership and superior service delivery.
- Ensure timely and efficient management of the purchase requisition, order and invoice management processes.
- Provide flexible and responsive support in the event of an emergency response which may extend typical working hours.
- Identify and propose process improvements to the resourcing cycle and contribute to HR recruitment change initiatives.
- Manage GOAL’s referral program and all speculative employment enquiries coming through HR Department.
- Delivering Results
- Decision Making & Decision Quality
Behaviours (Values in practice)
- Act as a representative of GOAL and demonstrate the highest standards of behaviour towards children and vulnerable adults both in your private and professional lives.
- Good interpersonal skills, courage and influence to negotiate with stakeholders and create value across all levels of the organization.
- Tenacity and self-drive to progress recruitment agenda during rapidly changing priorities and manage ambiguity and complexity.
- Self-starter with results orientation and high collaborative ability to work within a team.
- Ability to leverage professional networks to create and build GOAL’s sourcing channels.
Requirements (Person Specification)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resources, Business, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Minimum of 3years of comprehensive recruiting experience with demonstrated experience in high volume recruiting preferably with an INGO.
- High Proficiency in MS suite with specific focus on Excel.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret data.
- An interest and experience in working in the humanitarian sector.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking systems (ATS), ideally an expert user of Greenhouse.
- HR professional qualifications – CIPD or SHRM.
- Experience in administering assessment and selection tools.
- Master’s in Business or Human Resources Management or a related field.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org