We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated professional with experience in procurement and financial management to join the Operations team in Vienna (Austria). The Operations Associate (Procurement) will be expected to support an efficient and effective management of SEforALL operations to safeguard resources and support the implementation of the SEforALL work plan. The role’s objective include delivering procurement and logistics services to work programmes, supporting the ongoing development and improvement to SEforALL’s procurement framework, as well as supporting SEforALL funds management through procurement planning and reporting. The successful candidate will be a young professional with significant work experience in financial management and reporting, procurement, treasury; and with financial and other technical systems; client orientation and great time management and project management skills.
Closing date for submitting applications is February 12, 2021.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Manage and deliver SEforALL procurements of goods and services.
- Manage SEforALL procurement contract implementation, administration and life cycle.
- Provide summary reporting of procurements including forecasting to support funds management.
- Organise, store, and manage the lifecycle of supporting documents using SEforALL financial and other systems as appropriate.
- Support asset management by appropriately identifying and recording related procurement activity.
- Support SEforALL’s financial management and reporting, including the systems such as Accounting Seed and Replicon (time management).
- Support project management and implementation of the Operations Work Plan and Budget.
- Support travel management and booking.
- Facilitate knowledge building and knowledge sharing in own work area to bring about awareness and understanding, as well as utilise SEforALL systems, including Accounting Seed, and Salesforce, and processes, to share the knowledge.
- Support other Operations team activities as requested.
- Other tasks and duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Several years of relevant work experience required in financial management and reporting, treasury; and with financial and other technical systems;
- Some years of professional training and on the job learning, and additional further qualifications such as in business administration, facility management, or IT support engineer or Completed relevant university degree or comparable skills.
Functional-Technical Competencies Specific to the Role
- Procurement and travel management.
- Project planning.
- Financial management and reporting.
- Strategy, process and project planning and management.
General Competences for the Role:
- Innovation & Adaptability: Has advanced skills in innovation and is adaptable to changes.
- Resilience & Emotional Intelligence: Has advanced knowledge in the concepts of resilience and emotional intelligence. Is able to remain calm in challenging situations, copes with setbacks, is responsive to the emotions of others, and maintains a high level of performance.
- Analytical & Strategic Thinking: Has an advanced level of analytical and strategic thinking skills. Gathers and processes demanding information, develops sound solutions and contributes recommendations for action to internal work groups.
- Collaboration & Partnership: Demonstrates advanced initiative and required abilities in collaboration and partnership in own areas of responsibility. Develops and maintains partnerships and collaborates with others in the team to build strong professional relationships and actively creates positive team spirit.
- Lead & Empower: Demonstrates initiative and role model behaviour in leading and empowering others. Takes responsibility for own work activities and personal actions, and carries out the commitments agreed upon.
- Political and Diplomatic Understanding: Has an advanced level of political and diplomatic understanding.
- Communicating Information: Has proficient skills in communicating information and uses the skills effectively in own scope of work and regularly in others’ work.
- Research and Analytics: Has advanced skills in research and analytics.
- Project Management: Has advanced skills in project management. Plans and organises their own work in support of achieving the team’s objectives.
- Client Orientation / Striving for Excellence: Has advanced skills in client orientation and achieving excellency in work delivery.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org