We're looking for a Business Development Manager (New Business) to join our team selling subscriptions into the Infrastructure (Eg Energy, Transport) and/or Financial Services sectors in Europe.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying prospects through to closing the sale;
- Presenting and positioning DeHavilland's service and web portal over the phone, via video meetings and in face to face meetings where appropriate;
- Achieving set sales targets;
- Travel to client locations;
- Keeping up to date with company products and services;
- Networking with industry professionals & stakeholders;
- Communicating with managers, stakeholders & customers;
- Coordinate with sales, marketing & monitoring teams;
- Utilizing Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify, follow-up leads and set-up meetings;
- Active knowledge of the industry and an understand of its developments and trends;
- Develop a genuine knowledge of your prospect's business and become a trusted advisor;
- Work closely with the Client Development Managers to deliver a thorough and effective client handover.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Must have a degree in Politics or strong understanding of EU Politics;
- 1-3 years New Business sales experience is essential - ideally selling subscriptions and/or selling into financial services or B2B information Provider;
- Proven track record of high productivity & new business success;
- Must have developed a network within Infrastructure, Energy, Transport or Financial Services Sectors;
- Political sector experience is ideal but not essential.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org