We have an exciting opportunity for an association executive with great project management skills. We are looking for dynamic candidates, who will thrive in our fast-paced multicultural environment.
- You will work with the association management team to support several trade associations;
- You will be fully responsible for project management operations (incl. developing project plans, budgets, calendars and check-lists for follow-up);
- You will contribute to drafting association newsletters;
- You will assist with website management;
- You will assist with bookkeeping/accounting;
- You will coordinate the work of suppliers (events, accountant, translations);
- You will attend meetings and draft minutes;
- You will manage (Online) events and ensure support.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in marketing and communication with strong expertise in project management, event planning and organization;
- At least two years’ experience working for an association or similar;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (German and other EU languages are assets);
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Strong sense of client service;
- Excellent computer (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365) and digital skills (online websites, digital editing tools);
- Basic understanding of the public affairs and communications worlds;
- Interest in EU affairs.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org