The Manager, Global Enterprise Initiatives is responsible for managing the development of materials and processes enabling the effectiveness and efficiency of cross-functional Global Enterprise projects. They are also the primary maintainer of Global Enterprise’s strategic objective framework and will provide counsel, research, analysis, reporting, recommendations, and project management support to help teams complete their objectives.
Reporting to the Director, Performance & Impact, the Manager is responsible for project coordination and drafting communications for a variety of Global Enterprise initiatives including Objectives and Key Results (OKR), Global Enterprise’s materials for Board meetings, town halls, and more.
This role can be performed based in the U.S. remotely, with the ability to successfully support either Eastern Standard Time (EST) or Central Standard Time (CST) zone hours of operation.
- Support Director, Performance and Impact in the development and monitoring of the Global Enterprise Team’s Objective and Key Results (OKR) framework, partnering with teams to gather updates, maintain the inventory of OKRs and provide insightful reporting.
- Develop timelines, coordinate logistics of, and prioritizes project deliverables for Global Enterprise initiatives such global expansion tools, new policy development, board materials and time entry.
- Analyze data, create informative charts and communicate findings to employees at all levels.
- Draft documents such as meeting minutes, correspondence, marketing, and presentations on behalf of Global Enterprise, its leaders, and initiatives.
- Participate in advancing EDF DEI goals in which people from all backgrounds and experiences feel connected, included, and empowered to address the environmental and organizational challenges in alignment with EDF values.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Advanced degree or professional certification with A minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, communications, operations, or other relevant fields.
- Ability to manipulate and draw insights from data, including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, track deliverables, and manage multiple high-priority projects to completion on tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates cultural awareness and inclusivity and actively encourages and leverages diverse perspectives.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise diplomacy and discretion.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org