ENORB is seeking a flexible and autonomous part-time intern for a period up to 6 months, starting ASAP. S/he will assist the Head of Resources on the administration, membership and fundraising work relating to anti-discrimination and freedom of religion and belief.
Under the supervision of the Head of Resources,
- Research possible areas for growth and target potential supporters and memberships;
- Gather and compile information on an ongoing basis;
- Support Head of Resources with prospect research and database management;
- Conduct donor research;
- Research grant opportunities;
- Support membership planning process;
- Support event planning and coordination; and
- Other office administrative support and special projects as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Although the communication tools used allow nearly constant contact with the team through chat, email, telephone, and video calls, the internship is nevertheless carried out alone. Therefore, it is essential to demonstrate systematic procedures, organisation, and motivation. In addition, it is important to adhere to a schedule.
- Attendance at team meetings every Wednesday is required. The rest of the time is flexible.
- Currently enrolled, or recently graduated in bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, in relevant subject (political sciences, sociology, anthropology, economics…).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in database management and/or the manipulation of spreadsheets (desirable).
- Experience in gathering information through internet research preferred.
- Familiarity with word processing (i.e., Microsoft Office) and spreadsheets (Excel required).
- Fluent in English, proficiency in French (desirable).
- Good analytical, writing and communications skills in English.
- Good organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Independent and disciplined (essential).
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to take initiative.
All candidates are encouraged to share all relevant experiences (paid and voluntary), skills and qualifications.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org