Together for Sustainability AISBL (TfS) is a global, procurement driven membership initiative dedicated to the improvement of supply chain sustainability in the chemical industry. Committed to contributing to a better world, TfS assesses, audits, and improves sustainability performance of suppliers and chemical companies. We bring together 43 member companies. Most recently, TfS has launched a programme to measure and reduce scope 3 greenhouse emissions, which will become the de facto standard for the chemical industry. Learn more about us here: https://tfs-initiative.com/.
We are looking for an experienced Capability Building and Training Manager to help us drive continuous improvement. You will shape and implement TfS’ global Capability Building and Training strategy and related Communication to reach buyers in member companies and suppliers and you will drive tangible sustainability improvements. The position is Brussels-based and starts from April 1, 2023.
- Establish the TfS Academy as TfS’ one-stop shop learning environment with TfS members and their suppliers;
- Develop and implement communications measures to support further TfS Academy roll-out; address regional or local learning needs in cooperation with the respective TfS regional teams;
- In cooperation with TfS members, develop and implement the TfS’ capability building strategy;
- Monitor and analyse TfS Academy KPIs, develop impact measurement KPIs and drive improvements;
- Review and further develop the TfS training offer; this includes cooperation with suitable external partners to design, acquire and update trainings;
- Manage the Capability building and trainings program with the TfS member companies across the regions/globally in diverse virtual teams;
- Cooperate with the TfS team on other related ad hoc tasks.
Required experience and education
- Masters’ degree in an area relevant for capability building and trainings;
- Minimum 5 years professional experience, preferably in a membership association;
- Relevant multi-year experience in capability building and learning management or in a strategic role in a related field;
- Experience and proven track record of managing and developing learning management systems and applying it across an organization, preferably Docebo LMS;
- Experience in communication to target groups/learners;
- Active network of relevant partners (e.g., training developers&providers, NGOs, academia);
- Fluency in English.
Additional experience and education considered a plus
- Practical experience and in-depth knowledge of sustainability such as EHS, labour conditions, governance issues, decarbonisation which are addressed by trainings to achieve improvement;
- Experience in capability building and trainings in geographical regions with strong need for sustainability improvements;
- Experience developing e-learnings, e.g. using the Articulate software package and creating learning curriculums & blended learning approaches;
- Experience in IT background of Learning Management systems;
- further languages: knowledge of Chinese, Spanish or Portuguese is considered a plus.
- Strategic thinker: envision a future, ability to develop a programme to make it happen, engage target groups and deliver concrete results;
- Project management skills;
- Communication skills and ability to build communities (leadership skills);
- Analytical and results-oriented;
- Ability to work in a small core team and in diverse virtual teams with people across organisational boundaries and across several countries/regions;
- The right to work in Belgium (incl. local residency).
What we offer and why candidates should apply
- Work for a purpose in a small, dedicated team with a cooperative spirit;
- Work with contributors from globally leading companies with high ambitions on sustainability;
- Employment contract under Belgian law;
- Ideally full-time work, part-time employment is an option;
- Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, public transport reimbursement;
- Modern office in the heart of the EU quarter, remote work options.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org