DevTech is seeking an energetic, results-oriented Associate Corporate Recruiter to lead recruiting efforts for ongoing projects, corporate openings, and new business/proposal development, internationally and domestically. The Associate Corporate Recruiter will assist recruitment at all levels, create sourcing techniques, relationship management, and develop and execute best practice sourcing. The position will post and advertise jobs, review job descriptions, screen resumes/applications, schedule interviews, collect personnel documentation, conduct reference checks, and proactively build DevTech’s talent pipeline.
- Full-cycle recruiting, including finding/sourcing, evaluating resumes, interviewing candidates (in-person or virtual via MS Teams), doing assessments, vetting, and make staffing recommendations.
- Support the development of recruiting process plans including sourcing
- Ensure a consistent recruiting process including interview panels; appropriate interviewing questions and maintenance of recruitment documents.
- Proactively build and maintain talent pipelines and networks of potential candidates in a given region to facilitate effective passive recruitment and assess candidate for future business development goals.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers and stakeholders at headquarters and international field offices to understand their strategic staffing needs, priorities, constraints and fill vacancies in a timely manner.
- Consult with hiring managers on recruitment policies, ensuring compliance with RFP requirements, donor guidelines and DevTech’s processes.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients and / or business partners to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Manage candidate activity in the DevTech’ s Applicant Tracking System.
- Organize DevTech participation at industry events and job fairs and represent DevTech at appropriate recruitment events and professional conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, International Development or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of full cycle recruiting and/or Business Development experience; international development industry preferred.
- Recruiting experience for USG, private and foreign donor proposals, such as USAID, MCC, DoS, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet urgent deadlines.
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases.
- Superior communications skills, verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and assertive and professional demeanor.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws regarding employment; experience considering and applying diversity, equity, and inclusion principles strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Demonstrated ability with Applicant Tracking Systems and other hiring databases; knowledge of iCIMS is a plus.
- Fluency in English required; second language preferred.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated sensitivity and discretion when handling confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Experience recruiting for jobs requiring security clearances preferred.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org