The Program Grants Officer (PGO) will play a key role in the financial and operational management of the grants MiracleFeet awards to its partners ($4M and growing). Working alongside the Associate Director of Finance, another Program Grants Officer, and programs team, this person will ensure operational and financial excellence across MiracleFeet’s programs. This position provides hands-on management of MiracleFeet’s partner grants portfolio, guiding partners through the grant lifecycle and assisting program staff in helping partners achieve successful clubfoot program implementation. In addition, this position plays a key role in the operations of partner grants, ensuring our internal systems are efficient and transparent. Finally, this role supports the distribution of the MiracleFeet brace to partner programs. The ideal candidate is analytical, process-oriented, and eager to contribute their suggestions and ideas to an organization that constantly seeks to improve.
This position reports to the Associate Director of Finance and works closely with another Program Grants Officer, all members of the programs team as well as the MiracleFeet admin team. This is a full-time, remote 40/hr. a week position, with a strong preference for candidates based in one of our partner countries.
· Support the annual partner grant agreement process, including reviewing partner budgets; manage any amendments to grant agreements.
· Update the project management tool, Monday.com, with the most accurate information surrounding grant renewals, amendments, and subaward policy compliance.
· Ensure all partner grants follow the protocols in MiracleFeet’s subaward monitoring policy. Document the dates for financial reviews and catalog documentation requirements for the MiracleFeet annual audit.
· Review partner expense reports per the subaward policy and flag inconsistencies. Support partners with training as needed.
· Utilize AMP Impact (Salesforce) to upload partner budgets and expense reports.
· Conduct annual risk assessment updates based on the MiracleFeet subrecipient monitoring policy. Develop strategies for bringing efficiency and transparency to this process.
· Support the Assistant Director of Finance with the audit as it relates to partners grants, managing all financial aspects of the grants payable audit schedule.
· Receive and approve orders for the MiracleFeet brace. Work with Technical and Programs teams to evaluate and approve requests from new partners. Enter shipment records in Salesforce and assist with reconciling inventory monthly.
· Work with programs and partners to prepare for brace shipments, finalize required documentation, and reduce unnecessary costs and delays.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the individual in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position. Employees may have other duties assigned at any time.
· Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally in financial and administrative operations, accounting, global health, or international development
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills
· Ability to read, write and speak fluent English. Additional language skills a plus.
· Ability to travel internationally, including to low- and middle-income countries, approximately twice per year
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Demonstrated experience in project management, budget development, and financial analysis
· Experience in international subawards/grants management
· Excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to synthesize information quickly
· Excels at operating in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
· Politically-savvy and culturally competent: skilled in diplomacy and relationship-building, sensitive to cultural norms, ability to work in multi-cultural teams
· Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and to work with teams in different time zones
· Proactive and creative with strong initiative
· Adept at managing a project from inception to completion
· An eye for creating efficiencies and meticulous attention to accuracy and detail
· Familiarity in the use of Salesforce (AMP) or other cloud-based CRM platform strongly preferred
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org