POLITICO Live – the live extension of POLITICO’s journalism – is looking for a Partnership Manager to support the team in delivering first-class events experience to our sponsors meeting both POLITICO’s and the client’s need and expectations. It will also involve writing marketing copies to attract POLITICO’s subscribers to our summits.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with different teams within POLITICO including media solutions and marketing, on an expanding and strategic portfolio of events including summits and other flagship events.
This is a full-time position located in Brussels, Belgium, but will involve travelling to London, Paris and other power centers in Europe.
What You’ll Do
- actively collaborate with other teams, such as Media Solutions, Ad Operations, Brand Content Studio, and Marketing, to execute partnerships accurately aligned with business goals.
During the event campaign
- manage key sponsor events campaigns, including:
- weekly calls, agenda and call summary preparations;
- follow ups and reminders;
- regular client support;
- troubleshoot issues related to client benefits.
- serve as the first point of contact with partners and handle the day-to-day communication throughout the events preparation and delivery;
- project manage all administrative tasks related to client benefits (logos and assets on summit website, sponsor guest registration, sponsor briefing, liaising with logistics on sponsor booths, etc.);
- write copy related to marketing promotion to reach an audience aligned with POLITICO’s and the clients’ goals - and more;
- scout out, find new and manage visibility partnership opportunities to enhance the reach and credibility of our summits.
- be responsible for post event reporting to our sponsors (gathering analytics, preparing reports showing how results align with the clients’ goals, leading post-event calls and client feedback collection).
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of professional experience, proven track record in client management;
- Excellent stakeholder communication, project management, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines, and to adapt to shifting priorities, and to work independently and under pressure, with keen attention to details;
- Ability to liaise with and coordinate high number of stakeholders;
- Professional English skills, both oral and written.
We Value Our People
Our benefits package is built for you, and includes:
- Hybrid work: Whether you love company and enjoy collaborating with colleagues in person or want some time alone at home to get some deep work done;
- Work from abroad days: Fancy a workday from atop a mountain resort, or want to work from your parent’s dining room table around the holidays? POLITICO offers the opportunity to work from abroad for a limited period each year;
- Health and Wellness: Across the different cities where we have offices, we offer various initiatives that contribute to your well-being;
- Transportation: Say goodbye to traffic jams and hello to smooth commutes. POLITICO partially covers public transportation costs;
- Personal and Professional Growth: From dedicated trainings to regular career chats, with our Grow@POLITICO program, we put your professional development and growth first.
POLITICO is a global news and information company at the intersection of politics and policy. It is the essential online, mobile and print destination for the most influential people in the world. With publications based in Washington, D.C., New York, London, and Brussels, POLITICO boasts an enormous roster of the most talented reporters and editors in the world.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, gender, age or any other characteristic protected by local laws and regulations.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org