GlobalGiving is a nonprofit that supports other nonprofits by connecting them to donors and companies. Since 2002, we've helped trusted, community-led organizations from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe (and hundreds of places in between) access the tools, training, and support they need to make our world a better place.
Are you passionate about collaborative programs working at the intersection of corporate social responsibility (CSR) and community impact? Do you thrive in an environment where you can oversee the implementation of diverse grantmaking programs and build relationships with high-profile companies interested in partnering to accelerate community-led change? GlobalGiving is looking for a Manager, Corporate Grant Programs to join our team. You will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of a multimillion-dollar portfolio of grant programs and serving as a trusted, internal and external advisor on awarding charitable funds to both domestic and overseas entities. You'll have the opportunity to join a purpose-led team and contribute to best practices and approaches for influencing and shaping the accessibility of aid and corporate philanthropic programs to community-led partners the world over. The successful candidate will be an experienced grants and program manager, an adept relationship manager, and supervisory experience.
For our team to be a great fit for you, the following qualifications should resonate with you:
- 6+ years of program and grants management related experience
- Successful track record in collaborative program design and management
- Demonstrated professional supervisory experience and ability to effectively delegate, monitor, and develop full-time professional staff.
- Strong relationship-building and management skills
- The ability to leverage dashboards and data analysis to inform your work
- The ability to communicate ideas effectively, (orally and in writing), to listen to others' ideas, and to collaborate to arrive at great solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and experience coaching and guiding the success of others; ability to discern and handle sensitive matters with discretion, confidentiality, and tact.
- The ability to lead meetings and deliver presentations and training to a variety of audiences.
- Strong problem-solving and investigative skills; an understanding of and ability to talk about compliance and risk management, and mitigation concerns with diverse audiences.
- Experience with cross-cultural communications and a culturally sensitive orientation.
- Attention to detail, integrity, and judgment - the ability to make well-informed decisions despite ambiguity.
- A passionate belief in the mission of GlobalGiving and a commitment to our core values.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org