Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Level 4 Intelligence Analyst specializing in vetting and screening to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive analysis and assessments of individuals, groups, and entities to determine their suitability, reliability, and potential risks. Leveraging advanced analytical techniques and intelligence methodologies, you will contribute to critical decision-making processes and support national security objectives.
The analyst will play a pivotal role in the meticulous screening and vetting of personnel, employing advanced open-source intelligence methods (OSINT). They will navigate through a diverse array of complex program security challenges, leveraging their adeptness at swiftly assimilating intricate details to counter foreign intelligence collection methodologies effectively. The successful candidate will demonstrate proficiency in articulating realistic intelligence threats and devising innovative strategies to mitigate such risks, showcasing both analytical acumen and creativity in safeguarding organizational interests.
- 2 years’ experience for consideration, 3-5 years’ experience preferred
- Conduct thorough vetting and screening processes on individuals, groups, and entities to assess their background, affiliations, intentions, and potential security risks.
- Utilize advanced analytical tools, methodologies, and open-source intelligence (OSINT) to gather, analyze, and interpret information from diverse sources.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to provide timely and accurate intelligence assessments and recommendations to support decision-making processes
- Develop and maintain expertise in relevant subject matter areas, including threat actors, geopolitical dynamics, and emerging trends
- Produce high-quality intelligence products, including reports, briefings, and assessments, tailored to various stakeholders and audiences
- Stay abreast of evolving threats, technologies, and methodologies related to vetting and screening practices, and recommend enhancements to existing processes and procedures
- Liaise with external partners, agencies, and stakeholders to exchange information, coordinate activities, and enhance intelligence-sharing efforts
- Proficiency in intelligence analysis tools, databases, and software applications
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize complex information, identify patterns, and draw logical conclusions
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts effectively both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated understanding of security clearance processes and requirements
- Demonstrates extensive expertise in conducting meticulous Internet-based research, adeptly utilizing search engines, databases, and specialized internet sources, including data exploitation techniques and commercial- and industry-based databases.
- Proficient in employing analytic tradecraft and structured analytical approaches, ensuring thorough and methodical analysis.
- Specializes in intelligence and screening, excelling in personnel vetting and providing crucial production support.
- Exhibits a track record of delivering professional-grade products and reports, with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills for communication at all levels.
- Renowned for exceptional drive and a consistent track record of delivering high-quality work.
- Articulates well-researched and informed recommendations to clients and teams based on comprehensive findings.
- Capable of effectively managing multiple and disparate projects through adept time management and self-scheduling.
- Stays abreast of emerging open and closed-source tools, data sources, and techniques, integrating them into product development processes.
- Demonstrates adaptability in swiftly shifting priorities, managing changes with ease and efficiency
- Proficient in interpreting reports and assessments from subject matter experts, applying findings judiciously to their work
- Conducts investigative research, applying analytical thinking and sound judgment to identify information, dynamics, and risks aligned with client requirements
- Displays a keen interest in expanding knowledge beyond previous analytical disciplines
- Capable of delivering successful products while effectively managing workload and schedule autonomously, requiring minimal supervision
- Proficient in target discovery, developing strategies to procure new intelligence information and sources
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Intelligence Studies, Security Studies, International Relations, or a related field; advanced degree preferred
- Professional certifications (e.g., Certified Intelligence Analyst, Certified Security Professional) preferred
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid federal holidays
Must be a U.S. Citizen. A high-level Department of Defense (DoD) active security clearance IS required. This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org