The Senior Program Director, Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging is a forward thinking and dynamic change agent responsible for advancing Save the Children’s strategic direction in the areas of diversity, equity and inclusion, supporting alignment in all areas of our organizational culture, operations, and programming. You will work with key stakeholders, including (but not limited to) the Human Resources team, Division leaders, Diversity and Inclusion Council, Gender Equality Team, and Employee Affinity Groups. to identify and address agency needs in a collaborative approach, and to execute and bring these strategies to life.
What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, develop and promote diverse talent for the organization.
- Build and maintain strategic internal and external partnerships to aid knowledge sharing, recruiting and best practices.
- Work closely with Human Resources Operations, Business Advisors (HRBA), Talent Acquisition, and Talent Development teams to assess and build best in class processes and programs, communications, and reporting to support our diversity, inclusion, and belonging strategy
- Collect annual reporting data for required Affirmative Action and EEO-1 reports for analysis by external firms, reporting findings and recommended action plans to HR leadership,
- Build, implement, measure, and evaluate adaptable plans that meet the business where it is through the lens of equity, diversity, and inclusion by recommending and assisting with the implementation of best practices, appropriate evaluation processes, and measuring organizational benchmarks
- Conduct an annual diversity, equity, and inclusion State of the Agency survey and report
- Serve as Human Resources liaison and member at large for the Agency's Diversity and Inclusion workgroups, Gender Equality Hub and represents the Agency with appropriate external entities to improve the organization’s strength and best practices through diversity and inclusion;
- Keep current on equity, diversity, and inclusion programs and developments by maintaining contact with others in the field (e.g., professional association and educational groups, and professional development efforts);
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a related field, plus 10 years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination or education and/or experience.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies for a complex organization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing priorities, successfully leading complex tasks, programs or projects to completion, employing a highly collaborative style across various internal and external constituencies;
- Proven ability to influence and engage others without authority
- Proven successful interpersonal relationship and group facilitation skills; with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively at all levels of the organization, incorporating and acting upon diverse perspectives
- Demonstrated commitment to internal and external customer service
- Demonstrated action and solution orientation, with proven personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness,
- Professional proficiency in verbal and written English
- Professional proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated commitment to Diversity, Equity, a
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org