The Global Program Director coordinates and supports TBB’s geographically dispersed teams to grow our international recruitment and mobility solution for refugees and other displaced people. Working with TBB’s Country Directors, the Global Program Director will enhance operational systems, set recruitment targets and develop and deliver global strategies to ensure they are met. The Director is also responsible for monitoring and evaluation of TBB’s programs and implementing continuous improvements based on learning.
Candidates in North America preferred.
- Set TBB’s annual global recruitment targets in collaboration with Country Directors, accounting for available resources, competing organizational priorities, and shifting political contexts.
- Lead monitoring and evaluation of TBB’s global program, working closely with the Global Program Manager to continuously improve TBB’s monitoring tools, support staff in monitoring, evaluation and reporting of program outcomes, and develop mechanisms to incorporate candidate, employer and team feedback into process improvements.
- Collaborate with TBB’s Chief Technology Officer to implement and drive adoption of new technologies across TBB’s global offices.
- Collect and monitor data analytics to assess TBB’s processes and performance. Deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to senior leaders and other key stakeholders for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of our program.
- Assist the Global Partnerships Director to develop, package and disseminate technical guidance and training on TBB’s program model to partner organizations; and engage research partners to document and expand the visibility of TBB’s programmatic evidence within the academic and social impact space.
- Identify/anticipate areas of operational divergence between country programs and resolve conflicts and inefficiencies as necessary.
- Identify process bottlenecks and propose and implement solutions.
- Monitor and anticipate programmatic risk and propose and implement mitigations.
- Continuously document global processes for onboarding, reporting and analysis.
- Provide support and development to TBB’s Country Directors and contribute to performance review.
- Lead special projects, as delegated by the CEO.
- Other duties as required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org