We are looking for an ambitious communications professional who can leverage their expertise and experience to lead the knowledge management and communications activities within the Black Sun Group. We are open to flexible options and the role can be full or part-time (3 or 4 days a week)
This newly created role will be responsible to produce external communications and oversee knowledge management strategies to strengthen communication and knowledge-sharing between the Group’s business units. This is a rare opportunity to play a leading part in extending our stakeholder communications proposition and enhance our reputation for strategic communications within the industry and beyond.
Reporting to our Chief Advisory & Engagement Officer, the role will also entail you collaborating closely with the Insight and Knowledge Team to support them in the delivery of our outstanding work to our base of blue-chip clients. High-quality standards of work and a strong commercial acumen is a must, as well as the desire to want to make a material contribution to successfully grow our business.
Key responsibilities: *
Develop and oversee the implementation of an annual communications and knowledge management strategy for the Group
- Gain an understanding of the corporate communication industry and our unique position to deliver our value proposition.
- Create and execute a knowledge management and communications strategy based on the Group’s strategic plan. The strategy should include an implementation plan with measurable outcomes.
- Write thought leadership pieces on a regular basis to support new business and marketing activities.
- Coordinate with consultants, designers, and Board members to establish workflows and timelines for productions of knowledge assets and communication materials.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to identify effective channels to communicate with key stakeholder groups, and maintain a communications calendar with key events, dates and deadlines throughout the year.
Support the Insight and Knowledge Team in the delivery of strategic consultancy work
- Gain an understanding of our strategic offering by working closely with the consultants within the Insight and Knowledge Team.
- Write the report of our flagship research projects and support the related knowledge sharing activities (events, workshops) to enhance our reputation within the industry and raise our profile beyond.
- Collaborate with senior consultants/directors on some aspects of proposal writing.
- Support the creation of our knowledge assets (best practice examples, pitch deck, presentation slides) by working with our consultants and analysts.
- Support various aspect of advisory project as necessary, including content creation and copyediting.
Qualifications, experience and skills:
- Degree in Communications, Journalism, International Relations, English or related field
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in Strategic Communications
- Exemplary written work. Demonstrated ability to convey messages through clear and concise writing
- Confident communicator, competent presenter and facilitator
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org