- Provide senior level clerical and administrative support for senior executives in the DCTO(S&T). Administrative support shall utilize the MS Office Suite to include MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access, and MS Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in management, international relations, international security, foreign affairs with the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels of DoD and foreign governments.
- Able to provide administrative support for meetings, correspondence, and gathering background information to support senior officials’ attendance at international meetings.
- Answer the telephone and refer the calls to other responsible individuals within the office. The administrative support will serve as the interface with the public whenever there are inquiries concerning the office, including the greeting of high-level officials.
- Process incoming mail, including e-mail and facsimile, and route correspondence to the appropriate individual in the office for response and action.
- Maintain accountability of files and correspondence in the office, both in electronic and in paper form. The files should be readily accessible whenever the need arises to find historical documents.
- Coordinates schedules with the travel coordinator to ensure Official Government Travel is prepared as needed. The Contractor shall be able to assist as a backup to the DCTO(S&T) travel coordinator and be familiar with Defense Travel System (DTS) and Official Government Travel Regulations.
- Provide backup support duties for coordinating Special Compartmental Information Facility (SCIF) Management and Correspondence Control.
- Monitor the correspondence and task management system database (e.g., Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)) to ensure all taskers are reviewed, routed, and submitted on time.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Five years
Please see standard Work, Physical and Mental Requirements for all Quantech roles.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role mostly sitting; however, some filing maybe required . This would require the ability to move files, or boxes with file data, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary, ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Mental Demands: Reading; communicate effectively (verbal and written); maintain emotional control and professionalism.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org