In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Director of Mission Solutions to join our team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Support business development activities related to existing program recompetes, new business pursuits, as well as division-wide business development opportunities.
- Work closely with Program Managers and Program Leads to support their daily operations, which may include duties such as conducting interviews and employee reviews.
- Maintain excellent communication with all division leadership and colleagues, particularly in a mostly remote environment.
- Lead teams of personnel and business operations across many geographically dispersed projects.
- Manage and execute various contract types.
- Manage, review and approve project invoicing, contract modifications, and contract utilizations.
- Draft and submit monthly technical reports, advanced project reporting requirements, and other. monthly deliverables as required by your Customers.
- Support employees with individualized professional development plans.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; Applicable degrees – Computer Science, Economics, History, International Affairs, Intelligence, International Relations, International Business, National Security, Terrorism Studies, Political Science or Psychology.
- 8-10 years working in the Intelligence Community and/or DoD
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a broad range of business operations.
- Strong experience working on a team and maintaining excellent communication.
- Recent experience working with/in government contracting in the IC and DoD.
- Experience expanding growing existing projects/programs.
- Experience leading teams of 100+ personnel and business operations across 15+ individual and geographically dispersed projects.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage and execute various contract types (FFP, CPFF, T&M, etc.).
- Experience with establishing and growing customer relationships to facilitate project/program growth.
- Willingness and desire to be contribute positively to the team and corporate strategic growth goals.
- Experience managing, reviewing and approving project invoicing, contract modifications, and contract utilization.
- Experience drafting and submitting monthly technical reports, advanced project reporting requirements, and other monthly deliverables as required by Customers.
- Experience with maintaining regular employee interaction and support with individualized employee professional development plans.
- PMP Certification strongly desired.
- Detail Oriented.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and technique appropriate to the audience.
- Extensive analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, and organization skills.
- Ability to get consensus and collaboration across multiple unites.
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
This position is part of our Federal Solutions team.
Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation's most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
$113,100.00 - $203,600.00
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org