The successful candidate willprepare and process foreign disclosure requests and prepare recommendations tothe Government for approval or denial per US disclosure policies and guidance.Review various products that have been requested for release; ensure that allclassified material is appropriately marked. Prepare responses to Freedom ofInformation Act (FOIA) requests. Maintain records archive of disclosurerequests and decisions, and respond to requests for data; recommend to theGovernment disclosure or release of information only after conducting technicaland substantive reviews of information; advise on foreign disclosure policy andprocedures in accordance with the foreign disclosure program.
* Must demonstrate ability to explain and applyinformation from National Disclosure Policy-I and/or IC guidance/directives, toinclude the latest Controlled Access Program Coordination Office. (CAPCO)classification guidance.
* Experience: Minimum 12 years of experiencerelated to the specific labor category with at least a portion of theexperience within the last 2 years.
* Education: Master's degree in an area related tothe labor category from a college or university accredited by an agencyrecognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor's degreerelated to the labor category from a college or university accredited by anagency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and an additional 5 yearsor related senior experience, for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to theMaster's degree.
* Knowledgeableof and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DoD classification guidelines andprocedures.
* Demonstratesability to use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources ofinformation.
* Demonstratesunderstanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to, itsmeaning, importance, and implications. Demonstrates ability to defend analyticjudgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments whenpresented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpecteddevelopments.
* Demonstrates ability to produce timely, logical, and conciseanalytic reports, documents, assessments, studies, and briefing materials informats including Microsoft Office tools (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.),electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Demonstratesability to communicate complex issues clearly in a conciseand organized manner both verbally and non-verbally; with stronggrammar skills. Demonstrates proficiency using Microsoft Officetools.
* Demonstrates ability to develop structured research including, butnot limited to, obtaining, evaluating, organizing, and maintaining informationwithin security and data protocols. Demonstrates ability to recognize nuancesand resolve contradictions and inconsistencies in information.
* Demonstratesunderstanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations, toinclude but not limited to, technical sensors/platforms and human intelligencesources related to the labor category. Demonstrates understanding of evaluatingcollected intelligence reporting, engaging with collection managers, anddeveloping collection requirements.
* Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge andskills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiencesfor the labor category.
* Demonstrates ability to communicateunderstanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highlycomplex, seemingly unrelated, and / or technically advanced. Structuresanalytic questions based on trends in reporting and a range of analyticperspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
* Demonstrates ability to work independently withminimal oversight and direction.
* Demonstrates ability to collaborate and workwith other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, andaddressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to develop concise,insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
* Demonstrates ability to guide teams inresearching multifaceted or critical problems.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org