Are you interested in enabling citizen and stakeholder participation in decision-making processes? Do you have an interest in environmental sustainability and innovation?
Then our internship might be something for you: we are a small internationally active not-for-profit organisation working with partners across Europe, ranging from businesses, academia to policy-makers and many other actors to facilitate the participation of stakeholders and citizens in dialogue and decision-making processes. We work on research and innovation projects dealing with a variety of topics including among others circular economy, energy, environment, resource efficiency.
You will become familiar with Prospex Institute’s high-level research projects with a focus on citizen and stakeholder engagement in Europe:
- Supporting research, analysis and documentation in a large variety of content fields;
- Helping with stakeholder mapping and contact as well as other project-related aspects;
- Drafting background notes, documents, reports, etc.;
- Supporting our communication strategy and online engagement processes;
- Drafting content for the Prospex Institute website and social media;
- Supporting with event preparation including logistics, travel, registration…
Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field (e.g. social science, communication, political science, environmental science,…).
Personal and social skills:
- Excellent research, drafting and analytical skills;
- A team player but able to work independently;
- Able to work yourself quickly and deeply into a specific topic;
- Willingness to learn and contribute;
- Interested or ideally knowledgeable in;
- Participatory processes (stakeholder engagement, facilitation, policy interfaces);
- A diverse set of topics from policy to business and societal issues, such as environment, energy, business processes, etc.;
- Communication (including social media and website maintenance);
- attracted to gaining high-level experiences, often in international projects in a small, intercultural, highly professional and dynamic team;
- In possession of a valid work permit for the European Union.
- Fluency in English (absolute must) both in writing and speaking;
- Knowledge of Northern European language is an asset.
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter);
- Website management is an asset;
- Willingness to discover new IT tools.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org