The Senior Associate, Partner Solutions, is responsible for ongoing project management and support for external client accounts, business development and the Partner Solutions team. Essential managerial abilities include effective team coordination, client satisfaction management, strategic facilitation skills, as well as account and event management abilities. Additionally, this role is responsible for maintaining, supporting and growing annual revenue.
The Senior Associate, Partner Solutions, may serve as a strategic team member or lead on client engagements, communicating with clients on a regular basis and ensuring client satisfaction. Essential responsibilities include client account and relationship management, management of project timelines, budgets and deliverables, providing fundraising diversification strategic planning, technical writing and detailed research, working closely with clients to develop value proposition, marketing strategy and support for donor cultivation and partnership. Additional responsibilities include scheduling, planning and facilitating meetings, drafting scopes of work and Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) for client engagements, as well as contributing to the development and execution of new products and services that will be introduced in the marketplace.
This position provides overall support of Global Impact Partner Solutions offering to maximize value, consistency, scalability and efficiency and to cultivate potential new clients. This position will provide support to the Director, Partner Solutions, on tracking and fulfillment of client commitments as assigned.
- Provide day-to-day management of internal projects as well as external client engagements, to include reporting and tracking of budget, timeline, and deliverables.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks, goals and deadlines for team and clients.
- Support resource development goals and strategy, including fundraising diversification, the fundraising life-cycle (identification, cultivation, recognition, stewardship) and targeted marketing/value proposition efforts for nonprofit clients.
- Support private sector clients with philanthropic and corporate social responsibility strategy, value proposition and research to create and direct philanthropic giving.
- Lead deliverables on client accounts including internal and external analyses (private sector prospect research, benchmarking, strategic planning for fundraising and organization, marketing plans, staff and Board assessment).
- Contribute to strategic recommendations and implementation tactics in the areas of fundraising, communications, marketing, and organizational operations.
- Support creation of a pipeline of nonprofit and corporate partners and clients, and track.
- Conduct research, as well as analyze and synthesize campaign and other industry data, to produce concise, meaningful reports.
- Identify and implement innovative and creative approaches to Partner Solutions processes and products.
- Maintain records in SharePoint and Microsoft Project of all client relationships maintained by the Senior Associate, Partner Solutions.
- Lead and effectively manage special projects and initiatives.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, master’s preferred.
- 3-5 years of prior work experience in fundraising with project management and administration skills.
- Well-organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently; think ahead and present solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines; outcome focused.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and through written word.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, professionalism and a positive approach.
- Strong customer service orientation with the ability to interact with variety of internal and external professionals.
- Strong critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Ability to develop and manage team processes to meet client goals and steward collaborative success for the Global Impact team.
- Knowledge of international and humanitarian affairs, nonprofit/INGO management, philanthropic and/or international development funding landscape.
- Demonstrate creativity and flexibility to work in an innovative and hands-on environment geared toward problem-solving.
- Reasonable ability to travel and/or work weekends and outside normal business hours when needed.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Project. SharePoint knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of other multimedia platforms: WordPress, Flickr, Google Analytics, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and LightRoom a plus.
Interested candidates should submit salary history and expectations along with a cover letter and resume.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*