Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Provides technical, analytical and management support leveraging intelligence production expertise for data and knowledge integration across various intelligence disciplines.
- Uses all sources of intelligence, includes Crypto, IEW, SIGINT, IMINT, HUMINT and MASINT, to provide technical, analytical intelligence support
- Conducts and manages complex research on various intelligence issues. Organizes and analyzes information, identifies significant factors, gathers pertinent data, and develops solutions.
- Utilizes unclassified, secret and top secret intelligence sources, databases, and systems to research intelligence information. Develops rapid responses to inquiries using classified and CBP law enforcement data systems.
- Develops graphics and reports based on the analysis and interpretation of program statistics and capabilities.
- Conducts intelligence production process improvement analyses to support the development of concepts of operation, standard operating procedures for Tasking, Collection, Production, Exploitation, and Dissemination of intelligence products, and daily CBP intelligence needs.
- Coordinates with consumers to ensure that CBP intelligence products answer consumer's intelligence questions, assist strategic decision makers, and serve as valuable resources to CBP operational components.
- Conducts outreach with other organizations to ensure CBP analyst / authors use best practices in producing written intelligence products.
Supports intelligence production and intelligence information sharing initiatives via intelligence system software tools.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with 10 -12 years of analytical experience in one or more intelligence disciplines and /or related intelligence system software tools.
- Knowledge of the following is required: intelligence lifecycle, intelligence product generation, and application of analytical and evaluative techniques to the identification, consideration, and resolution of issues or problems of a procedural or factual nature.
- At least 2-3 years of experience utilizing ICD standards 203 and 206 is required.
- This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must hold an active Top Secret security clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information.
- Requires a detail-oriented self-starter experienced in supporting senior Government leaders and other technical/business professionals.
Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint are required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.