The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), and Reporting Specialist post is located in the Financing and Operations Unit. Aligned with the Humanitarian Office priorities. You will develop monitoring, evaluation and reporting systems for humanitarian projects. You are expected to work with an integrated, coordinated, and innovative systems strengthening approach, which is fundamental to the Humanitarian Office and UNFPA’s overall strategy.
You will work under the direct supervision of the Head of Financing and Operations Unit of the Humanitarian Office.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced university degree (M.A.) in social sciences, business administration, humanitarian practice, international development, public administration, public information, public health or related field.
Knowledge and Experience:
- 7 years of relevant work experience in programme development, management and reporting;
- Familiarity with IASC and other humanitarian coordination mechanisms, guiding principles and standards;
- Experience in the design and implementation of IT systems and tools for the Management of programmes;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, creativity, strong project management skills, a positive and outgoing personality, and ability to interact successfully with people of different backgrounds and cultures;
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and systems for program management at UN would be an asset;
- Prior experience in working with ERP financials (preferably PeopleSoft/Oracle) is an advantage;
- Experience in providing trainings is an asset.
- Excellent in English, knowledge of another official UN languages is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org