The successful candidate will support the Secretariat for Ecology in the planning and development of projects, the editing of a newsletter, and office administration.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THREE MAIN TRAITS:
- The ability to plan strategically campaign and projects;
- A familiarity with the challenges involved in promoting integral ecology;
- The ability to deal with partner organisations and persons together and on behalf of the Secretary.
- Gather materials needed for and editing newsletter;
- Analysing and giving chart structure for plans, particularly in relation to three areas:
- Business church alliance;
- Jesuit European LinkedIn network on integral ecology;
- Faces of Climate Change storytelling project.
- Support the development of strategies aligned with short-term and long-term planning;
- Liaise with external contacts and with JESC team;
- Work closely with the Communication Team in executing the communication strategy;
- Cooperating with the Secretary on the email correspondence with institutional partners and other partners.
- Education: Master’s degree in Management, Engineering Management, Business Administration, or a related field;
- Languages: English C1 (Written and spoken) and French B2 essential, additional languages desirable;
- Competencies: Excellent Strategic thinking and planning skills, Excellent communication skills in interacting with high-ranking officials, Strong attention to detail, Public speaking and presentation skills, Active listener, Solutions oriented, Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office; Gantt chart planning, familiarity with design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign or similar).
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous experience in Ecology related projects;
- Familiarity with EU Affairs;
- SEO and Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of Spanish or German or Dutch.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org