What we are looking for:
- Highly driven individual, always striving to achieve excellence in everything you do;
- Ability to work both individually and in a team & to communicate in a multicultural environment;
- Capability to prioritize and work with several projects at the same time;
- Being able to take own initiatives in several situations;
- Business orientated. (Entrepreneurial mind-set);
- Highly interested in digital and events field;
- Passionate about social media marketing and community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn);
- Writing skills;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO would be considered a plus;
- Excellent computer skills & know-how;
- Fully fluent in English (written and oral). Any additional EU language would be considered an asset;
- Currently enrolled as a student at a University, preferably in your final year.
What you will be doing:
- Registration management.
- Managing our online platform during our virtual events.
- Social media management and content creation.
- Increase our presence on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Database management
- Managing and updating our contact list, followed by the integration in the CRM system.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org