For the Policy Department of the Employers' Association of the German Aviation Industry we are looking for our Office in Brussels for a Policy Adviser (m/f/d) for European Policy.
The Employers' Association of the German Aviation Industry (AGVL) is the first point of contact for all issues relating to collective bargaining law and collective bargaining policy that affect the employees of its member companies in Germany. The central task of the association is to organize collective bargaining on behalf of its member companies, to manage them responsibly and to provide tariff policy support. In addition, the association represents the political interests of its member companies in the areas of labor and social policy as well as in central macroeconomic issues, such as environmental policy.
- Project management for central projects in the fields of environmental policy, aviation policy and economic policy, involving the AGVL member companies;
- Establishing and expanding a political network in Brussels;
- Monitoring of topics relevant to the AGVL and its member companies at European level; in particular in legislative procedures;
- Independent research and preparation of information, e.g. in the form of statements, notes or presentations;
- Organizational and content-related support of the editorial process for internal association publications as well as publications of member companies;
- Representation of the AGVL and its member companies towards the European institutions and associations;
- Participation in professional events;
- Administrative tasks, support in the preparation and implementation of events.
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in political science, law, environmental science or a comparable course of study;
- Preferably professional experience in the political arena (associations, authorities, company representations);
- Very good knowledge of the political institutions and processes in the European Union;
- Good knowledge in the field of environmental policy and especially climate policy as well as in the field of renewable energies desired; or willingness to familiarize oneself with these areas;
- Good knowledge in the field of social and labor policy as well as in the field of collective labor law desired; or willingness to familiarize oneself with these areas;
- Good understanding of economic theory;
- Concise written and oral presentation skills;
- Convincing and friendly appearance, pronounced negotiation skills;
- Very good knowledge of German and English, preferably working proficiency in French;
- Good knowledge of common office programs.
Employers' Association of the German Aviation Industry
Mr Krzysztofik, Manager Policy & Operations
Airportring, building 366
60546 Frankfurt am Main
If you have any questions, please contact us as well:
Phone: +49 151 589 336 11
We are looking forward to your application!
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org