The European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and Environment (FEDARENE), the leading European network of actors in sustainable energy policy at regional level, offers in its Brussels office: 6-month internship as EU Communication assistant.
- Manage the bimonthly FEDARENE newsletter, actively moderate the Website and other communication channels, including social networks.
- Assist in drafting the new content and editorial strategy.
- Support in other activities: events organisation, communication activities of EU projects etc.
- Student in Communication/Journalism/Political Sciences.
- Excellent spoken & written English (C1), knowledge of French is a plus.
- Autonomous, creative, proactive.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Perfect command of Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Mailchimp/Sendinblue and WordPress is an asset.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org