Collect, analyze, and synthesize qualitative data and facilitate stakeholder engagement to inform foreign policy programs and initiatives. Apply specific functional and working and general industry knowledge. Develop and contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide the activities of junior employees, if needed.
- 2+ years of experience with managing multiple portfolios in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be detail-oriented to ensure proper adherence to program procedure while maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the ‘big-picture’ and how the program fits into the client organization
- Ability to navigate complex organizational structures while seeing tasks through to completion
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with DoD and national security policy environments
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and working relationships with staff throughout the client organization via frequent phone and email communications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow in accordance with client needs while adhering to strict deadlines
- Ability to self-start and take ownership of overseeing a program, including management of timelines, coordination with multiple stakeholders, and seeing tasks through to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor and conduct while supporting a wide range of government and contractor staff, ranging from administrative staff to senior director-level civilian stand
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org